03. Januar 2022
Junior Content Writer EN & GER
Come and innovate for a medical technology company.
We believe in a future where healthcare is more accessible. That’s why we work with specialised, self-motivated minds to develop home testing systems that combine diagnostics technology with medical knowledge and data.
A little about your future role…
We offer a permanent position, based in Vienna, where you can grow professionally in an innovative, open, and future-oriented startup environment.
The Junior Content Writer is working closely with the Medical and Product Team to ensure that all written communication is aligned with Bloom’s storytelling. You will be part of the Marketing Team and report directly to the Team Lead Marketing.
- Craft coherent, refined and engaging texts for Bloom’s website, marketing material and products
- Proof read and improve upon existing texts
- Work within the commercial team to align all outward facing texts with Bloom’s storytelling
A little bit about you...
- High attention to detail, with a deep understanding of syntax and grammar in German and English.
- Passion for good writing and the famous quote “"If I had more time I would have written you a shorter letter".
- Ability to communicate complex information in simple terms.
Nice to have:
- degree in journalism, marketing or communication. Nevertheless, the quality of writing is more important than the degree.
- 1-3 years experience in marketing communications or an advertising agency.
- Any other language is a bonus.
A little about us…
Bloom is an international company, with home bases in Zürich and Vienna. We are closely affiliated with venture-capitalists in Europe and overseas. Our team has proven experience in the European healthtech, home-testing and medical research sectors and a proven track record of resilience in the competitive startup scene.
We value self-motivation and self-awareness, entrepreneurship, long-term thinking and collaborative teamwork. We are in the healthcare space and this requires us to constantly reflect upon how we impact the lives of our users. After all, we care for their health.
What we can offer you:
- Working in a next-generation healthtech company, building and scaling a market from anew
- Flexible working hours and the ability to organize home-office days
- Up to 10 remote home-office days per calendar year (within EU & Switzerland)
- Flat-hierarchy, with an open communication style and feedback
- Team activities and outings (hiking, team retreats, etc.)
- Networking opportunities at startup events
- Yearly Vienna transit card
- An international work environment with English as the working language
- Investment in your further education and learning
- Spacious, open-plan office in the 1st district
- Opportunity to contribute to a more prevention focused and patient centered future of the healthcare industry
Like what you read?
To apply, send us an email at email@example.com! We are proud of our diverse and international team and are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we don’t discriminate in our hiring based on age, gender, race, or anything else. We look forward to receiving your portfolio and CV.
Your privacy is important to Bloom thus we comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). When applying with us @bloom diagnostics we will process your personal data provided by you for the purpose of handling your job application on the legal basis of a pre-contractual relationship. In your best interest, to inform you of new job opportunities suited for you, we will keep your application data for 24 months. After that period we will delete it. If you do not want us to keep your application data, we will delete it earlier upon your instructions. If you have further questions regarding data handling, do not hesitate to reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org.