13. April 2022
Sales Manager UK (London Area)
Come and grow with a medical technology company!
We believe in a future where healthcare is more accessible. That’s the Bloom Vision and that's why we work with specialized, self-motivated minds to develop self-testing and home testing systems that combine diagnostics technology with medical knowledge and data.
We are hiring a Sales Manager (London Area) to approach, sell and motivate using and /or offering our innovative and new medical devices to health care professionals (pharmacies, doctors offices) as well as directly to end consumers.
A little about your future role…
Your mission will be to work with your colleagues from Marketing and Customer Success within the Commercial team and Product Team to promote our innovative and new medical self testing devices.
- Selling our innovative IVD solution to: healthcare professionals (e.g. pharmacies), distribution partners and consumers
- Ensuring high utilization of the Bloom Diagnostic tests
- Product demonstrations and customer trainings, participating on events/fairs
- Channel customer feedback back to the company/detailed documentation in CRM system
- Manage your territory and ensure goals and sales forecasts that are aligned with company goals
A little about you…
- +3 years of experience in selling products requiring explanation to health care professionals (e.g. pharmacies)
- Field sales experience in the region of interest (Network to pharmacies, or drug stores in your region)
- Consistently display strong selling skills
- Must be self-motivated and disciplined
- Strong organization skills (high level of attention to detail and accuracy), excellent oral presentation and communication skills
- Excellent in English written and verbal
- A clean driving license and a valid passport will be required
- This is a territory-based position with traveling within your designated territory
A little about us…
Bloom is an international company, with home bases in Zurich and Vienna. We are closely affiliated with venture-capitalists in Europe and overseas. Our team has proven experience in the European health tech, home-testing and medical research sectors and a proven track record of resilience in the competitive startup scene.
We value self-motivation and self-awareness, entrepreneurship, long-term thinking and collaborative teamwork. We are in the healthcare space and this requires us to constantly reflect upon how we impact the lives of our users. After all, we care for their health.
What you can expect:
- Working in a next-generation healthtech company, building and scaling a market from anew
- Flexible working hours and the Ability to organize home-office days
- Flat-hierarchy, with an open communication style and feedback
- Team activities and outings (hiking, team retreats, etc.)
- Wellness and Mental Health Initiatives for all
- Networking opportunities at startup events
- An international work environment with English as the working language
- Investment in your further education and learning
- Opportunity to contribute to a more prevention focused and patient centered future of the healthcare industry
For this full-time position, we offer a competitive, minimum yearly gross salary starting at GBP 46.000,00 + 20% commission, negotiable, depending on your skills and experience.
Like what you read?
To apply, send us an email at email@example.com! We are proud of our diverse and international team and are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we don’t discriminate in our hiring based on age, gender, race, or anything else. We look forward to receiving your cover letter and CV.
Your privacy is important to Bloom thus we comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). When applying with us @bloom diagnostics we will process your personal data provided by you for the purpose of handling your job application on the legal basis of a pre-contractual relationship. In your best interest, to inform you of new job opportunities suited for you, we will keep your application data for 24 months. After that period we will delete it. If you do not want us to keep your application data, we will delete it earlier upon your instructions. If you have further questions regarding data handling, do not hesitate to reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org.