08. November 2021
Junior Marketing Manager (Marketing Associate) - Vienna based
Come and grow with a medical technology company!
We believe in a future where healthcare is more accessible. That’s why we work with specialised, self-motivated minds to develop self-testing and home testing systems that combine diagnostics technology with medical knowledge and data. In order to expand our Marketing Team, we are looking for Junior Marketing Manager (Marketing Assoicate) to join us in Vienna.
A little about your future role…
We offer a permanent position, based in Vienna, where you can grow professionally in an innovative, open, and future-oriented startup environment.
You will be responsible for planning and implementing internal and external marketing communication and promotional projects. You understand the extensive details of marketing communication and are familiar with ways to analyze industry trends and consumer behaviors and translate this information into powerful marketing messaging. You will work closely with the Team Lead Marketing and the whole Commercial Team.
- Create catchy marketing content for B2B and B2C campaigns across various Bloom channels that inspires, educates and converts the leads and supports sales
- Collaborate with external marketing agencies to expand Bloom’s overall brand awareness through events and promotional activities
- Work closely with Digital Marketing Associate to align online and offline marketing efforts
- Be part of the new product launch activities and support overall commercial objectives
- Drive the marketing communications strategy and development of processes
- Work closely with Medical, Product and Regulatory teams to ensure compliance of marketing communication activities and processes with the product and regulatory standards.
- Work closely with Bloom partners from different countries to support local marketing activities
- Analyse effectiveness of marketing communications activities and propose adjustments
A little about you…
- Networking and building relationships is your second-nature
- Organized self-starter with an all hands-on deck mentality
- Super-professional attitude and excellent communication & presentation skills
- Passionate about healthcare, innovation and building a brand to change people's lives
- Love to write on-point texts that inspires, educates & convert leads
- Outstanding storytelling skills
- Eye for design and attention to detail and accuracy
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or Business Administration
- 1-3 years experience in marketing communications or related field - experience in an advertising agency is a plus
- Working knowledge with Hubspot, Jira and CRM programs is an advantage
- Solid computer skills, including Google Tools
- Fluent in both German & English
A little about us…
Bloom is an international company, with home bases in Zurich and Vienna. Our team has proven experience in the European healthtech, home-testing and medical research sectors and a proven track record of resilience in the competitive startup scene.
We value self-motivation and self-awareness, entrepreneurship, long-term thinking and collaborative teamwork. We are in the healthcare space and this requires us to constantly reflect upon how we impact the lives of our users. After all, we care for their health.
What we can offer you:
- Working in a next-generation healthtech company, building and scaling a market from anew.
- Flexible work hours.
- Ability to organise home-office days.
- Flat-hierarchy, with an open communication style and feedback.
- Team activities and outings (hiking, team retreats, etc.).
- Networking opportunities at startup events.
- Yearly Vienna transit card.
- An international work environment with English as the working language.
- Investment in your further education and learning.
- Spacious, open-plan office in the 1st district.
- Opportunity to contribute to a more prevention focused and patient centred future of the healthcare industry
For this full-time position, we offer a competitive, minimum yearly gross salary starting at 35.000 €, negotiable, depending on your skills and experience.
Like what you read?
To apply, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org! We are proud of our diverse and international team and are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we don’t discriminate in our hiring based on age, gender, race, or anything else. We look forward to receiving your cover letter and CV.
Your privacy is important to Bloom thus we comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). When applying with us @bloom diagnostics we will process your personal data provided by you for the purpose of handling your job application on the legal basis of a pre-contractual relationship. In your best interest, to inform you of new job opportunities suited for you, we will keep your application data for 24 months. After that period we will delete it. If you do not want us to keep your application data, we will delete it earlier upon your instructions. If you have further questions regarding data handling, do not hesitate to reach out to us: email@example.com.