June 15, 2021
Customer Success Associate (FR + EN language) - Vienna based
We believe in a future where healthcare is more accessible. That’s why we work with specialised, self-motivated minds to develop self-testing and home testing systems that combine diagnostics technology with medical knowledge and data.
A little about your future role…
The role of the Customer Success Associate is to ensure excellent customer experience whilst managing customer orders, general inquiries, and customer feedback handling, as well as other administrative tasks.
- You will be responsible for ensuring a continuous excellent and positive customer experience by maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times through various communication channels
- Your main responsibilities will be customer communication, order management, 1st level customer support, administrative tasks, CRM customer database maintenance, negative feedback handling, KPI handling, tender management, other administrative tasks and supporting the commercial team with customer success related administrative and operational tasks
- You will be working with many different departments in order to execute your tasks very effectively
- Continuously search for options to increase the customer success work efficiency
A little about you…
- You enjoying working with Bloom customers, with excellent customer orientation being the most important for you
- Good knowledge of CRM / customer service tools
- Excellent communication skills (phone, E-Mail & chat box) skills to our internal- & external customers)
- 1st level customer support
- A positive and resilient attitude, even when encountering problems or when things go haywire
- Having a structured, precise and organized way of working
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset
- Being a team player, yet working individually and pro-active as well
- Languages: business level English and French in spoken and written is a must have, German is beneficial
- Experience: 3+ years of experience in customer success
- Education: minimum A-level (Matura, Abitur, Baccalauréat)
Don’t have experience with all the points above?
Don’t worry, we are big fans of learning, training and coaching on the job. Shoot us an email and explain how we can help each other grow.
A little about us…
Bloom is an international company, with home bases in Zürich and Vienna. We are closely affiliated with venture-capitalists in Europe and overseas. Our team has proven experience in the European healthtech, home-testing and medical research sectors and a proven track record of resilience in the competitive startup scene.
We value self-motivation and self-awareness, entrepreneurship, long-term thinking and collaborative teamwork. We are in the healthcare space and this requires us to constantly reflect upon how we impact the lives of our users. After all, we care for their health.
What we can offer you:
- Working in a next-generation healthtech company, building and scaling a market from anew
- Ability to organise home-office days
- Flat-hierarchy, with an open communication style and feedback
- Team activities and outings (hiking, team retreats, etc.)
- Networking opportunities at startup events
- Yearly Vienna transit card
- An international work environment with English as the working language
- Investment in your further education and learning
- Spacious, open-plan office in the 1st district
- Opportunity to contribute to a more prevention focused and patient centred future of the healthcare industry
For this full-time position, we offer a competitive, minimum yearly gross salary starting at 30.800€, negotiable, depending on your skills and experience.
Like what you read?
To apply, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org! We are proud of our diverse and international team and are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we don’t discriminate in our hiring based on age, gender, race, or anything else. We look forward to receiving your cover letter and CV.
Your privacy is important to Bloom thus we comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). When applying with us @bloom diagnostics we will process your personal data provided by you for the purpose of handling your job application on the legal basis of a pre-contractual relationship. In your best interest, to inform you of new job opportunities suited for you, we will keep your application data for 24 months. After that period we will delete it. If you do not want us to keep your application data, we will delete it earlier upon your instructions. If you have further questions regarding data handling, do not hesitate to reach out to us: email@example.com.