April 30, 2021
Finance Associate (Wirtschaftsinformatik) - Vienna Based
Come and innovate for a medical technology company.
We believe in a future where healthcare is more accessible. That’s why we work with specialised, self-motivated minds to develop and sell home testing systems that combine diagnostics technology with medical knowledge and data. To support the realisation of this vision we are searching for an internationally-minded Finance Associate to join our growing team.
A little about your future role...
We offer a permanent position, based in Vienna, where you can grow professionally in an innovative, open, and future-oriented startup environment. As our new Finance Associate, you will be in charge of order and sales processing systems which will play a key role in the implementation, maintenance and overall effectiveness of Bloom’s order and sales processes and systems.
- Assist the Sales Team with day to day operations and by working with the order and sale systems.
- Challenge the existing processes, solutions and suggestions, initiate and drive improvements.
- Support the geographical expansion and general scale up of order, sales and distribution channels.
- Work with the Sales Team on new concepts for order and sales processes and systems, while ensuring taxes, accounting and payment systems are compliant and optimized.
- Work with the Finance Team to implement and maintain tax, accounting and payment system requirements within the order and sales processing software.
- Explain the implemented solutions to the users of the system and support them in their work.
A little about you…
- Degree or formal education in Information Technology, Business Informatics (Wirtschaftsinformatik), Business Administration or equivalent.
- 2-5 year work experience.
- Previous experience with order processing (Shopify) or tax and accounting systems (BMD, SAP) highly desired.
- Ability to map vast numbers of factors and solutions and translate these into a decision tree.
- Working with conditions, interdependencies and overriding rules to simplify the decision tree.
- Proficient with working on software solutions.
- Ability to communicate and explain complex concepts in a simple manner.
- Proficient in both written and verbal German and English highly desired.
- Operate independently to ensure work is completed to schedule and meets quality standards.
- Have a positive and resilient attitude, and the ability to be agile in unforeseen and adverse situations. even when encountering challenges.
- Comfortable working both independently and on a team, within a fast-paced and flexible work environment.
- Possess the necessary work permit for Austria.
Don’t have experience with all the points above?
Don’t worry, we are big fans of learning, training and coaching on the job. Shoot us an email and explain how we can help each other grow.
A little about us…
Bloom is an international company, with home bases in Zurich and Vienna. We are closely affiliated with venture-capitalists in Europe and overseas. Our team has proven experience in the European health tech, home-testing and medical research sectors and a proven track record of resilience in the competitive startup scene.
We value self-motivation and self-awareness, entrepreneurship, long-term thinking and collaborative teamwork. We are in the healthcare space and this requires us to constantly reflect upon how we impact the lives of our users. After all, we care for their health.
What you can expect:
Working in a next-generation healthtech company, building and scaling a market from anew
- Flexible work hours and ability to organise home-office days
- Flat-hierarchy, with an open communication style and feedback
- Team activities
- Working with an internationally diverse, young and dynamic team where English is the company language
- Spacious office in 1st district Vienna (with awesome places to go for lunch and after work drinks), free coffee and tea and fruit
- Yearly Vienna transit card
- Opportunity to contribute to a future where healthcare will be more prevention-focused and patient-centered
For this full-time position, we offer as a minimum, a competitive starting annual gross salary of €35,000 which is negotiable depending on your level of experience and skills .
Like what you read?
To apply, send us an email at email@example.com! We are proud of our diverse and international team and are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we don’t discriminate in our hiring based on age, gender, race, or anything else. We look forward to receiving your cover letter and CV.
Your privacy is important to Bloom thus we comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). When applying with us @bloom diagnostics we will process your personal data provided by you for the purpose of handling your job application on the legal basis of a pre-contractual relationship. In your best interest, to inform you of new job opportunities suited for you, we will keep your application data for 24 months. After that period we will delete it. If you do not want us to keep your application data, we will delete it earlier upon your instructions. If you have further questions regarding data handling, do not hesitate to reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org.