April 01, 2021
Product Engagement Specialist (Germany based)
Come and support our customers with an innovative medical device!
We believe in a future where healthcare is more accessible. That’s why we work with specialised, self-motivated minds to develop self-testing and home testing systems that combine diagnostics technology with medical knowledge and data.
We are hiring a Product Engagement Specialist to approach, sell, and motivate using and /or offering our innovative and new medical devices to health care professionals (pharmacies, doctors offices) as well as directly to end consumers.
A little about your future role…
You will be working with your colleagues from Marketing and Customer Success within the Commercial team and Product Team to promote our innovative and new medical self testing devices.
- Selling our innovative IVD solution to health care professionals such as pharmacies, nurses, doctors as well as to distribution partners
- Ensuring + motivating high utilization of the Bloom Diagnostic labs placed in the market with as many tests as possible
- Demonstrate our offering to end consumers at consumer exhibitions, fairs, and at the point of sale
- Promote and position shop in shop solutions to pharmacies or drug stores
- Channel customer feedback (pharmacists, other shops and consumer) back to the company
- Manage your territory – goal setting in alignment with your manager, executing on agreed goals
- Ensure goals and sales forecasts that are aligned with company goals are met
A little about you…
- Technical, science or health care degree or “Pharmareferentenprüfung” or experience selling health care technologies to professionals and / or to end consumers (via distribution partners)
- Understanding of and experience in the healthcare market sales market in your region
- Strong focus on providing superior sales, support and service to our customers and lead with a strong sense of ownership and urgency.
- Consistently display strong selling skills
- Ability to display high-levels of initiative, effort and commitment to successfully complete projects and assignments aligned with company goals
- Must be self-motivated and disciplined
- Strong organization skills, along with excellent oral presentation and communication skills in both English and German
- Knowledge of common IT / CRM systems
- Network to pharmacies, or drug stores in your region
- Well-organised with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- A positive and resilient attitude, even when encountering problems or when things go haywire
- Comfortable working both independently within a fast-paced and flexible startup environment
- A clean driving license and a valid passport will be required
- This is a territory-based position with traveling within your designated territory
Don’t have experience with all the points above?
Don’t worry, we are big fans of learning, training and coaching on the job. Shoot us an email and explain how we can help each other grow.
A little about us…
Bloom is an international company, with home bases in Zurich and Vienna. We are closely affiliated with venture-capitalists in Europe and overseas. Our team has proven experience in the European health tech, home-testing and medical research sectors and a proven track record of resilience in the competitive startup scene.
We value self-motivation and self-awareness, entrepreneurship, long-term thinking and collaborative teamwork. We are in the healthcare space and this requires us to constantly reflect upon how we impact the lives of our users. After all, we care for their health.
What you can expect:
Working in a next-generation healthtech company, building and scaling a market from anew
- Flexible work hours and ability to organise home-office days
- Flat-hierarchy, with an open communication style and feedback
- Team activities
- Working with an internationally diverse, young and dynamic team where English is the company language
- Spacious office in 1st district Vienna (with awesome places to go for lunch and after work drinks), free coffee and tea and fruit
- Yearly Vienna transit card
- Opportunity to contribute to a future where healthcare will be more prevention-focused and patient-centered
For this full-time position, we offer a competitive compensation package, negotiable, depending on your skills and experience.
Like what you read?
To apply, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org! We are proud of our diverse and international team and are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we don’t discriminate in our hiring based on age, gender, race, or anything else. We look forward to receiving your cover letter and CV.
Your privacy is important to Bloom thus we comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). When applying with us @bloom diagnostics we will process your personal data provided by you for the purpose of handling your job application on the legal basis of a pre-contractual relationship. In your best interest, to inform you of new job opportunities suited for you, we will keep your application data for 24 months. After that period we will delete it. If you do not want us to keep your application data, we will delete it earlier upon your instructions. If you have further questions regarding data handling, do not hesitate to reach out to us: email@example.com.