November 18, 2021
Human Resources (People) Intern
Come and innovate for a medical technology company.
We believe in a future where healthcare is more accessible. That’s why we work with specialised, self-motivated minds to develop home testing systems that combine diagnostics technology with medical knowledge and data.
A little about your future role:
As a People (HR) Intern you will be reporting to the VP, People in Vienna. You will be involved in a wide variety of People (Human Resources) related support tasks within the job function. Helping with different aspects of day-to-day work from assisting employee queries, researching various HR topics to help with planned scaling up and supporting large scale projects like:
- Change Management
- People Processes & Policies
- Time and Attendance
- Learning & Development
- Optimisation and Automation of HR
Along with the confidence to try new and challenging experiences, you must be enthusiastic about learning and eager to develop, whilst aligning with Bloom´s core values: Kindness, Curiosity & Independence.
6 months - with possibility to develop into a permanent role
- Studying towards or finished Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Studies, Economics, Law or Educational Science, preferably specialized in HR
- Excellent organizational & communication skills
- Passionate about creating structure and order
- Fast learner with strong stand-alone ability
- Hands-on mentality and team player
- Fluent in German and English essential
- Proficient in Google Suite tools and a love of working in a fully digital environment
Your salary depends on your study and internship situation. For a compulsory internship required as part of your study programme a minimum gross monthly compensation of € 800,00 is offered. For a non compulsory internship we offer a minimum gross monthly salary from € 1.600,00 in alignment with the related collective bargaining agreement minimum.
A little about us…
Bloom is an international company, with home bases in Zurich and Vienna. We are closely affiliated with venture-capitalists in Europe and overseas. Our team has proven experience in the European health tech, home-testing and medical research sectors and a proven track record of resilience in the competitive startup scene.
We value self-motivation and self-awareness, entrepreneurship, long-term thinking and collaborative teamwork. We are in the healthcare space and this requires us to constantly reflect upon how we impact the lives of our users. After all, we care for their health.
What you can expect:
Working in a next-generation healthtech company, building and scaling a market from anew
- Flexible work hours and ability to organise home-office days
- Flat-hierarchy, with an open communication style and feedback
- Team activities
- Working with an internationally diverse, young and dynamic team where English is the company language
- Spacious office in 1st district Vienna (with awesome places to go for lunch and after work drinks), free coffee and tea and fruit
- Opportunity to contribute to a future where healthcare will be more prevention-focused and patient-centered
Like what you read?
To apply, send us an email at email@example.com! We are proud of our diverse and international team and are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we don’t discriminate in our hiring based on age, gender, race, or anything else. We look forward to receiving your cover letter and CV.
Your privacy is important to Bloom thus we comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). When applying with us @bloom diagnostics we will process your personal data provided by you for the purpose of handling your job application on the legal basis of a pre-contractual relationship. In your best interest, to inform you of new job opportunities suited for you, we will keep your application data for 24 months. After that period we will delete it. If you do not want us to keep your application data, we will delete it earlier upon your instructions. If you have further questions regarding data handling, do not hesitate to reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org.