January 05, 2022
Junior Product Manager DACH (based in Vienna)
Come and grow with a medical technology company!
We believe in a future where healthcare is more accessible. That’s why we work with specialised, self-motivated minds to develop self-testing and home testing systems that combine diagnostics technology with medical knowledge and data. In order to expand our diagnostics library and bolster our research team, we are looking for medical researchers to join us in Vienna.
A little about your future role…
In this newly created position you will manage all commercial product management activities for the entire Bloom product portfolio within the DACH region. The position supports the Head of Marketing in developing the overall product marketing strategy and managing product marketing plans. You will act as the main interface/coordinator between various departments within the organization ( Commercial, Medical, Regulatory, Project and Product teams).
You will actively support the sales staff in the field including Bloom partners and distributors and maintain regular contact with professional partners (KOL) in liaison with Medical Affairs in related fields. Continuous monitoring and analysing of product trends within the region as well as proposing actions to support the business growth are key for this position.
- Be responsible to develop, coordinate and maintain the product marketing strategy in the DACH region for the entire Bloom portfolio in close collaboration with the Head of Marketing
- Responsible to develop and implement launch plans (pre-during-post) for DACH in close collaboration with Head of Marketing, Medical Affairs Liaison and CCO
- Represent commercial team in geographic expansion, research & development projects and provide relevant input about the commercial plans and requirements
- Develop technical and commercial expertise within the DACH region including product knowledge, sales volume, trends and competitive intelligence
- Assess training requirements in the markets and provide input for definition of training content by Medical Team in order to ensure effective delivery of training and key selling messages to all relevant stakeholders (sales, customer success, distributor teams etc.)
- Monitor mandatory launch criterias and ensure it’s fulfillness
- Conduct competitive analysis and support commercial team with competitive intelligence
- Support customer success / sales in managing requests and solving problems concerning products
- Support product management aspects in planning, preparation and participation of conferences, events and workshops
- Propose and contribute to creation of product marketing deliverables and ensure adequate usage throughout DACH
- Coordinate product forecasting in alignment with sales, production and logistics teams
- Proactively engage the organization to ensure that consumer / customers expectation and needs are met or exceeded
A little about you…
- Health care industry experience, preferably medical device (IVD, IVDR)
- Product management experience (1+ years) in international setting
- Experience in product management within distributor markets is a plus
- Very good technical understanding
- Fluent in German and English, both written and verbal
- Ability to build and maintain transparent communication flow and process
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to communicate and influence on all levels, tailored to specific audience
- Strong presentation skills and public speaking
- Self-motivated, flexible and able to take the initiative
- Well-organised with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Efficient project management is your second nature
- Have a positive and resilient attitude, even when encountering problems or when things go haywire
- Comfortable working both independently and on a team, within a fast-paced and flexible startup environment
A little about us…
Bloom is an international company, with home bases in Zürich and Vienna. We are closely affiliated with venture-capitalists in Europe and overseas. Our team has proven experience in the European healthtech, home-testing and medical research sectors and a proven track record of resilience in the competitive startup scene.
We value self-motivation and self-awareness, entrepreneurship, long-term thinking and collaborative teamwork. We are in the healthcare space and this requires us to constantly reflect upon how we impact the lives of our users. After all, we care for their health.
What we can offer you:
- Working in a next-generation healthtech company, building and scaling a market from anew
- Flexible working hours and the Ability to organise home-office days
- Up to 10 remote home-office days per calendar year (within EU & Switzerland)
- Flat-hierarchy, with an open communication style and feedback
- Team activities and outings (hiking, team retreats, etc.)
- Networking opportunities at startup events
- Yearly Vienna transit card
- An international work environment with English as the working language
- Investment in your further education and learning
- Spacious, open-plan office in the 1st district
- Opportunity to contribute to a more prevention focused and patient centred future of the healthcare industry
For this full-time position, we offer a competitive, minimum yearly gross salary starting at 38.000 €, negotiable, depending on your skills and experience.
Like what you read?
To apply, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org! We look forward to receiving your CV and references to your most recent software projects. We are proud of our diverse and international team and are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we don’t discriminate in our hiring based on age, gender, race, or anything else.
Your privacy is important to Bloom thus we comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). When applying with us @bloom diagnostics we will process your personal data provided by you for the purpose of handling your job application on the legal basis of a pre-contractual relationship. In your best interest, to inform you of new job opportunities suited for you, we will keep your application data for 24 months. After that period we will delete it. If you do not want us to keep your application data, we will delete it earlier upon your instructions. If you have further questions regarding data handling, do not hesitate to reach out to us: email@example.com.