July 07, 2022
Zurich Flagship Store Assistant (Part Time 25 hours per week)
Come and innovate for a medical technology company.
We believe in a future where healthcare is more accessible. That’s why we work with specialized, self-motivated minds to develop self-testing and home testing systems that combine diagnostics technology with medical knowledge and data.
A little about your future role…
We offer a permanent position, based in Zurich, where you can grow professionally in an innovative, open, and future-oriented startup environment.
You will be working closely with the current Store Manager to promote our products to the market and in meeting our vision of making healthcare more accessible to people at home.
- Promote the Bloom System to consumers in our store, sometimes at consumer events
- Provide feedback to support product design and development
- Provide post marketing support
- Stay up-to-date on the latest research and trends in the field
- After an initial training, start working closely with clients in Bloom’s first Flagship store
A little about you…
- Sales or promotion activities, ideally in a health goods shop or pharmacy
- 1-3 years of relevant, professional experience
- Pharmacy Assistant/Technician experience
- Medical device marketing experience by default; experience with drugs acceptable if covered areas are outpatient/end user focused (i.e. not specialized/inpatient drugs only)
- Hands-on experience with consulting clients
- Ideally German native speaker, advantage to have understanding of French and/ or Italian
- Fluent in English
- Well-organised with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Always aiming for efficiency and reaching our goals and timelines
- Have a positive and resilient attitude, even when encountering problems or challenges
- Comfortable working both independently and on a team, within a fast-paced and flexible startup environment
- A great communicator who can explain complex medical topics in an easy to understand way. You understand the importance of writing and wording and leverage that to substantially impact our value proposition and ultimately deliver value to both scientific and typical consumer audiences
A little about us…
Bloom is an international company, with home bases in Zürich and Vienna. We are closely affiliated with venture-capitalists in Europe and overseas. Our team has proven experience in the European healthtech, home-testing and medical research sectors and a proven track record of resilience in the competitive startup scene.
We value self-motivation and self-awareness, entrepreneurship, long-term thinking and collaborative teamwork. We are in the healthcare space and this requires us to constantly reflect upon how we impact the lives of our users. After all, we care for their health.
What we can offer you:
- Working in a next-generation healthtech company, building and scaling a market from anew
- Flat-hierarchy, with an open communication style and feedback
- Wellness and Mental Health Initiatives for all
- Networking opportunities at startup events
- An international work environment working with the #bestteamever
- Investment in your further education and learning
- Opportunity to contribute to a more prevention focused and patient centered future of the healthcare industry
Like what you read?
To apply, send us an email at email@example.com! We are proud of our diverse and international team and are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we don’t discriminate in our hiring based on age, gender, race, or anything else. We look forward to receiving your portfolio and CV.
Your privacy is important to Bloom thus we comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). When applying with us @bloom diagnostics we will process your personal data provided by you for the purpose of handling your job application on the legal basis of a pre-contractual relationship. In your best interest, to inform you of new job opportunities suited for you, we will keep your application data for 24 months. After that period we will delete it. If you do not want us to keep your application data, we will delete it earlier upon your instructions. If you have further questions regarding data handling, do not hesitate to reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org.