June 23, 2021
Finance Associate (Buchhaltung) - Vienna Based
Come and innovate for a medical technology company.
We believe in a future where healthcare is more accessible. That’s why we work with specialised, self-motivated minds to develop and sell home testing systems that combine diagnostics technology with medical knowledge and data. To support the realisation of this vision we are searching for an internationally-minded Finance Associate with bookkeeping and accounting experience to join our growing team.
A little about your future role...
We offer a permanent position, based in Vienna, where you can grow professionally in an innovative, open, and future-oriented startup environment. As a member of the Finance Team you will play a key role in ensuring the creation, maintenance and integrity of the company's finance, accounting and tax systems, processes and procedures.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for recording daily financial transactions as well as closing postings
- Responsible for timely and accurate fullfilment of payments
- Responsible for expense claims
- Communication with external partners
- Support team in tax affairs
- Support in cost controlling, budgeting & forecasting
- Support in project management, e.g. setting up logistics, CRM, Webshop
- Work on departmental projects, e.g. development and implementation of financial processes to ensure the company complies with local legal requirements in the country of operation
- Look after associated documentation
- Proactively follow up on agreed actions
- Proactively seek out learning opportunities to enhance skills and competencies related to role
A little about you:
- Completed commercial education (HAK, HLW, or similar)
- Experience with BMD NTCS (BUHA, ANBU, WAWI) highly desired
- 2-3 year working experience preferred
- Essential Excel skills required
- Good written and verbal communication skills both in German and English required
- Ability to work with national and international standards in respect to finance & accounting, subsidies and tax legislation
- Understanding of regulatory impacts on business transactions
- Operate independently to ensure work is completed to schedule and meets quality standards
- Good communication skills and a proven ability to build trust
- Analytics skills desirable
- Self-motivated, flexible and able to take the initiative
- Well-organised with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Have a positive and resilient attitude, even when encountering problems or when things go haywire
- Comfortable working both independently and on a team, within a fast-paced and flexible startup environment
- Have the required work permit/allowance for working in Austria
Don’t have experience with all the points above? Don’t worry, we are big fans of learning, training and coaching on the job. Shoot us an email and explain how we can help each other grow.
A little about us…
Bloom is an international company, with home bases in Zurich and Vienna. We are closely affiliated with venture-capitalists in Europe and overseas. Our team has proven experience in the European health tech, home-testing and medical research sectors and a proven track record of resilience in the competitive startup scene.
We value self-motivation and self-awareness, entrepreneurship, long-term thinking and collaborative teamwork. We are in the healthcare space and this requires us to constantly reflect upon how we impact the lives of our users. After all, we care for their health.
What you can expect:
Working in a next-generation healthtech company, building and scaling a market from anew
- Flexible work hours and ability to organise home-office days
- Flat-hierarchy, with an open communication style and feedback
- Team activities
- Working with an internationally diverse, young and dynamic team where English is the company language
- Spacious office in 1st district Vienna (with awesome places to go for lunch and after work drinks), free coffee and tea and fruit
- Yearly Vienna transit card
- Opportunity to contribute to a future where healthcare will be more prevention-focused and patient-centered
For this full-time position, we offer as a minimum, a competitive starting annual gross salary of €35,000 which is negotiable depending on your level of experience and skills .
Like what you read?
To apply, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org! We are proud of our diverse and international team and are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we don’t discriminate in our hiring based on age, gender, race, or anything else. We look forward to receiving your cover letter and CV.
Your privacy is important to Bloom thus we comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). When applying with us @bloom diagnostics we will process your personal data provided by you for the purpose of handling your job application on the legal basis of a pre-contractual relationship. In your best interest, to inform you of new job opportunities suited for you, we will keep your application data for 24 months. After that period we will delete it. If you do not want us to keep your application data, we will delete it earlier upon your instructions. If you have further questions regarding data handling, do not hesitate to reach out to us: email@example.com.