April 20, 2021
Senior Manager, Switzerland
– Come and grow with a medical technology company!
We believe in a future where healthcare is more accessible. That’s why we work with specialised, self-motivated minds to develop self-testing and home testing systems that combine diagnostics technology with medical knowledge and data. In order to expand geographically and to implement specialized Flagship stores in Switzerland, we are looking for a Senior Manager to join us in Zurich.
A little about your future role…
We offer a permanent position, based in Zurich, where you can grow professionally in an innovative, open, and future-oriented startup environment.
You will be working closely with our Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) and our Chief Operating Officer (COO) to provide management, sales and scientific support in bringing our products to the market and meeting our vision of making healthcare more accessible to people at home.
- Own and manage the relationships and processes for the business in Switzerland
- Provide feedback to support product design and development
- Provide post marketing support
- Support all commercial activities and post-marketing surveillance with pharmaceutical intelligence
- Provide trainings to new employees
- Advise clients and participate in client meetings with potential institutional clients
- Contribute to the planning and execution of product validation projects, social media campaigns
- Stay up-to-date on the latest research and trends in the field
- Own the responsibility for the business in Switzerland with support of the relevant teams in Austria, as the Finance Team / Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- After an initial training, start working closely with clients in Bloom’s first Flagship store to then handover this position and role-out further stores
- Support the People Team in Vienna with hiring for positions opening in Switzerland
A little about you…
- Pharmacist or Medical Doctor or other relevant life science education
- At least 3 years of relevant, professional experience; 5 or more years an advantage
- Commercial experience
- Medical device marketing experience by default; experience with drugs acceptable if covered areas are outpatient/end user focused (i.e. not specialized/inpatient drugs only)
- Experience with social media campaigns
- Hands-on experience with consulting clients
- Ideally German native speaker, advantage to have understanding of French and/ or Italian
- Fluent in English
- Well-organised with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Management is your second nature, always aiming for efficient management and reaching of goals and deadlines
- Have a positive and resilient attitude, even when encountering problems or challenges
- Comfortable working both independently and on a team, within a fast-paced and flexible startup environment
- A great communicator who can explain complex medical topics in an easy to understand way. You understand the importance of writing and wording and leverage that to substantially impact our value proposition and ultimately deliver value to both scientific and typical consumer audiences
- Experience with ISO standards, clinical study requirements (ICH GCP, 21 CFR 50, 812, and other guidelines/regulations) and medical device regulations is a plus
A little about us…
Bloom is an international company, with home bases in Zurich and Vienna. We are closely affiliated with venture-capitalists in Europe and overseas. Our team has proven experience in the European health tech, home-testing and medical research sectors and a proven track record of resilience in the competitive startup scene.
We value self-motivation and self-awareness, entrepreneurship, long-term thinking and collaborative teamwork. We are in the healthcare space and this requires us to constantly reflect upon how we impact the lives of our users. After all, we care for their health.
What you can expect:
- Working in a next-generation healthtech company, building and scaling a market from anew.
- Flat-hierarchy, with an open communication style and feedback
- Team activities and outings (hiking, team retreats, etc.)
- Networking opportunities at startup events
- An international work environment with English as the working language
- Investment in your further education and learning
- Opportunity to contribute to a more prevention focused and patient centred future of the healthcare industry
For this full-time position, we offer a competitive salary, depending on your skills and experience.
Like what you read?
To apply, send us an email at email@example.com! We are proud of our diverse and international team and are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we don’t discriminate in our hiring based on age, gender, race, or anything else. We look forward to receiving your cover letter and CV.
Your privacy is important to Bloom thus we comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). When applying with us @bloom diagnostics we will process your personal data provided by you for the purpose of handling your job application on the legal basis of a pre-contractual relationship. In your best interest, to inform you of new job opportunities suited for you, we will keep your application data for 24 months. After that period we will delete it. If you do not want us to keep your application data, we will delete it earlier upon your instructions. If you have further questions regarding data handling, do not hesitate to reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org.