September 22, 2021
Technical Product Owner - Vienna Based
– Come and innovate for a medical technology company!
We believe in a future where healthcare is more accessible. That’s why we work with specialised, self-motivated minds developing home testing systems that combine diagnostics technology with medical knowledge and data. As our new Technical Product Owner, you will act as a bridge between business and technical teams, including collaborating with other Business Units, Commercial partners, Engineering, Product and Technology teams to understand their needs and propose innovative solutions to fulfil them. The successful candidate must be able to establish a deep understanding of the business processes and regulations in a short period of time.
A little about your future role…
We offer a permanent position, based in Vienna, where you can grow professionally in an innovative, open, and future-oriented startup environment.
- Manage feature development from inception to market entry.
- Break down high-level product features into smaller product backlog items and ensure that these are available and understood by the development & product team.
- Create and prioritise Product Backlog items to deliver the best value for our users.
- Work with different stakeholders to resolve dependencies between requirement areas and products.
- Work with the Bloom customer support team to help them identify and resolve problems.
- Assist the development team with acceptance testing features before they are released.
- Be hands on. Take ownership of the documentation of the product design and development process for specific products and take responsibility for the compilation of technical documentations.
- Contribute across the company as a member of the broader product team, understanding the internal team's main pain points to build tools and provide effective solutions for optimisation and improving effectiveness and efficiency.
- Work closely with the product team to define innovation and strategy while aligning and maintaining the product roadmap with internal product strategy as well as customer requirements and project needs.
A little about you…
- Experience in a technical product management/product owner or technical project management role.
- A true passion for product with a desire to deliver value early and often.
- Strong understanding of agile principles
- A data-driven attitude.
- A love for order and attention to detail.
- A growth mindset, and a deep curiosity to learn and improve yourself constantly.
- Excellent English in written and verbal communication.
- Be comfortable and confident working with both the technical and commercial sides of an organisation.
- Technical understanding and programming skills are an advantage.
- Former developer/ QA turned PO is an advantage.
- Medical device and Regulatory experience is an advantage
A little about us…
Bloom is an international company, with home bases in Zurich and Vienna. We are closely affiliated with venture-capitalists in Europe and overseas. Our team has proven experience in the European health tech, home-testing and medical research sectors and a proven track record of resilience in the competitive startup scene.
We value self-motivation and self-awareness, entrepreneurship, long-term thinking and collaborative teamwork. We are in the healthcare space and this requires us to constantly reflect upon how we impact the lives of our users. After all, we care for their health.
What you can expect:
Working in a next-generation healthtech company, building and scaling a market from anew
- Flexible work hours and ability to organise home-office days
- Flat-hierarchy, with an open communication style and feedback
- Team activities
- Working with an internationally diverse, young and dynamic team where English is the company language
- Spacious office in 1st district Vienna (with awesome places to go for lunch and after work drinks), free coffee and tea and fruit
- Yearly Vienna transit card
- Opportunity to contribute to a future where healthcare will be more prevention-focused and patient-centered
For this full-time position, we offer as a minimum, a competitive starting annual gross salary of €52,000 which is negotiable depending on your level of experience and skills .
Like what you read?
To apply, send us an email at email@example.com! We are proud of our diverse and international team and are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we don’t discriminate in our hiring based on age, gender, race, or anything else. We look forward to receiving your cover letter and CV.
Your privacy is important to Bloom thus we comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). When applying with us @bloom diagnostics we will process your personal data provided by you for the purpose of handling your job application on the legal basis of a pre-contractual relationship. In your best interest, to inform you of new job opportunities suited for you, we will keep your application data for 24 months. After that period we will delete it. If you do not want us to keep your application data, we will delete it earlier upon your instructions. If you have further questions regarding data handling, do not hesitate to reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org.