enero 05, 2022
Senior Digital Marketing Manager (Digital Marketing Specialist) - Vienna based
Come and grow with a medical technology company!
We believe in a future where healthcare is more accessible. That’s why we work with specialized, self-motivated minds to develop self-testing and home testing systems that combine diagnostics technology with medical knowledge and data.
A little about your future role…
We offer a permanent position, based in Vienna, where you can grow professionally in an innovative, open, and future-oriented startup environment.
The Senior Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for planning and implementing internal and external digital marketing projects and activities. They understand the extensive details of digital marketing and are familiar with ways to attract & convert & maintain B2B/B2C customers using various digital tools and techniques. The Senior Digital Marketing Manager reports to the Team Lead Marketing and works closely with the Digital Marketing Associate, Medical, Regulatory, Commercial and Product team.
- Create a Digital Marketing strategy, plan and timeline in alignment with main commercial objectives.
- Control and monitor Digital Marketing budget.
- Create and maintain a strong online presence for our brand.
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends.
- Create engaging text, image and video content in collaboration with other content creation departments.
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products, events and other commercial activities.
- Integrate and maintain the content of the “Marketing Hub” in HubSpot.
- Set up Digital Media reports/analysis in HubSpot and work together with the Data Science Team to deliver those reports across Bloom.
- Collaborate with the marketing agencies to improve the brand visibility across all channels.
- Explore collaborations with other digital health platforms and propose opportunities for Bloom.
- Work with influencers.
A little about you…
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or Business Administration or similar education
- Min 3 years experience in marketing communications or related field - experience in an advertising agency is a plus
- Experience with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Passionate about future trends in digital technologies and ability to act proactively
- Working knowledge with Hubspot or similar, Jira is an advantage
- Solid computer skills, including Google Tools, Photoshop
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms
- Good knowledge of SEO and keyword research and Google Analytics
- Excellent communication skills in English and German language, French is a plus
- Multitasking, analytical skills + attention to detail
A little about us…
Bloom is an international company, with home bases in Zurich and Vienna. Our team has proven experience in the European healthtech, home-testing and medical research sectors and a proven track record of resilience in the competitive startup scene.
We value self-motivation and self-awareness, entrepreneurship, long-term thinking and collaborative teamwork. We are in the healthcare space and this requires us to constantly reflect upon how we impact the lives of our users. After all, we care for their health.
What we can offer you:
- Working in a next-generation healthtech company, building and scaling a market from anew
- Up to 10 remote home-office days per calendar year (within EU & Switzerland)
- Flexible working hours and the ability to organise home-office days
- Flat-hierarchy, with an open communication style and feedback
- Team activities and outings (hiking, team retreats, etc.)
- Networking opportunities at startup events
- Yearly Vienna transit card
- An international work environment with English as the working language
- Investment in your further education and learning
- Spacious, open-plan office in the 1st district
- Opportunity to contribute to a more prevention focused and patient centred future of the healthcare industry
For this full-time position, we offer a competitive, minimum yearly gross salary starting at 50.000 €, negotiable, depending on your skills and experience.
Like what you read?
To apply, send us an email at email@example.com! We are proud of our diverse and international team and are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we don’t discriminate in our hiring based on age, gender, race, or anything else. We look forward to receiving your cover letter and CV.
Your privacy is important to Bloom thus we comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). When applying with us @bloom diagnostics we will process your personal data provided by you for the purpose of handling your job application on the legal basis of a pre-contractual relationship. In your best interest, to inform you of new job opportunities suited for you, we will keep your application data for 24 months. After that period we will delete it. If you do not want us to keep your application data, we will delete it earlier upon your instructions. If you have further questions regarding data handling, do not hesitate to reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org.