septiembre 22, 2021
BE Dev with Clojure Experience - Vienna Based
Come and innovate for a medical technology company.
We believe in a future where healthcare is more accessible. That’s why we work with specialised, self-motivated minds developing home testing systems that combine diagnostics technology with medical knowledge and data. Currently, we are building a beautiful, integrated mobile app to accompany our medical hardware. That’s where you come in.
A little about your future role…
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Software Developer to join us in Vienna. We offer a permanent position, based in Vienna, where you can grow professionally in an innovative, open, and future-oriented startup environment. You will build, coordinate and contribute to the development of a fully compliant mobile application for our unique medical diagnostics platform.
- Develop and maintain business logic and APIs for our core decision engine
- Develop and maintain functional-reactive applications
- Collaborate with our Knowledge Engineering team to research and design new product lines
- Be a reliable, technical authority for all our server software components
- Create and execute the testing and automation strategy
- Investigate the latest trends, initiatives and opportunities in software to ensure we deliver maximum benefit to our users
All about you....Must haves:
- 2-3 years of experience in backend/full-stack software development
- Experience with Clojure
- Experience in AWS
- Good understanding of functional programming, software patterns, and clean code principles
- Deep understanding of testing and automation
- Good understanding and knowledge of how to build security into the DevOps lifecycle
- A mind-set to script and automate everything
- Well-organised with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- A positive and resilient attitude, even when encountering challenges
- Comfortable working both independently and on a team, within a fast-paced and flexible startup environment
- Comfortable with building your own structures and aligning them with company goals
All about you....Advantages:
- Fluent in English
- German and/or other languages are advantageous
- Experience with Software as a Medical Device
A little about us…
Bloom is an international company, with home bases in Zurich and Vienna. Our team has proven experience in the European healthtech, home-testing and medical research sectors and a proven track record of resilience in the competitive startup scene.
We value self-motivation and self-awareness, entrepreneurship, long-term thinking and collaborative teamwork. We are in the healthcare space and this requires us to constantly reflect upon how we impact the lives of our users. After all, we care for their health.
What we can offer you:
- Working in a next-generation healthtech company, building and scaling a market from anew
- Flexible work hours and ability to organise home-office days.
- Flat-hierarchy, with an open communication style and feedback.
- Team activities (with COVID precautions of course)
- Working with an internationally diverse, young and dynamic team where English is the company language
- Spacious office in 1st district Vienna (with awesome places to go for lunch and after work drinks), free coffee and tea and fruit
- Yearly Vienna transit card.
- Opportunity to contribute to a future where healthcare will be more prevention-focused and patient-centered
For this full-time position, we offer a competitive, annual gross salary starting at a minimum of € 62.000, negotiable and this is the very least we would pay, depending on your skills and experience.
Like what you read?
To apply, send us an email at email@example.com! We look forward to receiving your CV and references to your most recent software projects. We are proud of our diverse and international team and are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we don’t discriminate in our hiring based on age, gender, race, or anything else.
Your privacy is important to Bloom thus we comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). When applying with us @bloom diagnostics we will process your personal data provided by you for the purpose of handling your job application on the legal basis of a pre-contractual relationship. In your best interest, to inform you of new job opportunities suited for you, we will keep your application data for 24 months. After that period we will delete it. If you do not want us to keep your application data, we will delete it earlier upon your instructions. If you have further questions regarding data handling, do not hesitate to reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org.