abril 13, 2022
Web Developer - (based in Vienna, Austria)
– Come and innovate for a medical technology company!
We believe in a future where healthcare is more accessible. That’s why we work with specialised, self-motivated minds developing home testing systems that combine diagnostics technology with medical knowledge and data. As our new Web Developer, your mission will be to help design, manage the development and maintenance of the Bloom Website to make it shine.
A little about your future role…
We offer a permanent position, based in Vienna, where you can grow professionally in an innovative, open, and future-oriented startup environment.
You will help design and be responsible for the development and maintenance of the Bloom website, including the webshop and all other integrated functions. You will work closely with the Marketing, Product, Finance, Medical and Design teams to make the Bloom website shine.
Your contribution will be:
- Responsible for the architecture, functionalities, design, layout, and code base of the company website and webshop.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management, maintenance and updates of the website and webshop.
- Implementing and maintaining an international webshop.
- Implementing new pages and design ideas in close collaboration with Bloom’s Design and Product Teams. Implementing sales and marketing features and content with Bloom’s Commercial Team.
- Suggesting your own design ideas and concepts.
- Contributing to impactful technological and platform decisions for the website.
- Using tracking and analytics tools for continuous improvement.
Skills and Experience required:
- 3+ years experience as a full-stack web developer and/or great portfolio of past work.
- Experience with Shopify, WordPress, NEOS CMS and/ or other Content Management Systems.
- Strong grasp of SEO principles.
- Up to date with the latest web trends, techniques and technologies.
- Maintaining a hosting platform for optimal site performance (AWS preferred).
If you don’t tick all the boxes above don’t worry! Feel free to still apply!
A little about you:
- Passionate about everything related to design and tech outside of work.
- Communicate complex topics in a simple way. Whether on paper, face to face, or when designing, you can get your visual and non-visual ideas across effectively.
- Customer focused and dedicated to ensuring a high quality of service.
- Be able to solve complex problems, requiring numerous iterations and shoulder to shoulder work with POs and other departments.
- Well-organised with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- A positive and resilient attitude, even when encountering problems.
- Comfortable working both independently and in a team, within a fast-paced and flexible startup environment.
A little about us…
Bloom is an international company, with home bases in Zurich and Vienna. We are closely affiliated with venture-capitalists in Europe and overseas. Our team has proven experience in the European health tech, home-testing and medical research sectors and a proven track record of resilience in the competitive startup scene.
We value self-motivation and self-awareness, entrepreneurship, long-term thinking and collaborative teamwork. We are in the healthcare space and this requires us to constantly reflect upon how we impact the lives of our users. After all, we care for their health.
What you can expect:
Working in a next-generation healthtech company, building and scaling a market from anew
- Flexible work hours and ability to organise home-office days
- Up to an additional 10 remote home-office days per calendar year outside of Austria (within EU & Switzerland)
- Flat-hierarchy, with an open communication style and feedback
- Team activities
- Initiatives aimed at supporting employees well-being
- Wide variety of employee discounts at famous brands, shops, travel etc.
- Working with an internationally diverse, young and dynamic team where English is the company language
- Spacious office in 1st district Vienna (with awesome places to go for lunch and after work drinks), free coffee and tea and fruit
- Yearly Vienna transit card
- Opportunity to contribute to a future where healthcare will be more prevention-focused and patient-centered
For this full-time position, we offer as a minimum, a competitive starting annual gross salary of €50,000 which is negotiable depending on your level of experience and skills .
Like what you read?
To apply, send us an email at email@example.com! We are proud of our diverse and international team and are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we don’t discriminate in our hiring based on age, gender, race, or anything else. We look forward to receiving your cover letter and CV.
Your privacy is important to Bloom thus we comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). When applying with us @bloom diagnostics we will process your personal data provided by you for the purpose of handling your job application on the legal basis of a pre-contractual relationship. In your best interest, to inform you of new job opportunities suited for you, we will keep your application data for 24 months. After that period we will delete it. If you do not want us to keep your application data, we will delete it earlier upon your instructions. If you have further questions regarding data handling, do not hesitate to reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org.