mai 18, 2022
Medical Researcher - Vienna Based
Come and innovate for a medical technology company!
We believe in a future where healthcare is more accessible. That’s the Bloom Vision and that’s why we work with specialized, self-motivated minds to develop self-testing and home testing systems that combine diagnostics technology with medical knowledge and data. In order to expand our diagnostics library and bolster our research team, we are looking for medical researchers to join us in Vienna.
A little about your future role…
We offer a permanent position, based in Vienna, where you can grow professionally in an innovative, open, and future-oriented startup environment.
You will be working with our Medical Team to support our research, and the development and validation of consumer-focused medical software products.
- Support the Medical Team in researching, writing, editing and reviewing scientific content for technical documentation and consumer-facing products
- Provide medical insights to ensure that the product is designed in a medically-valid and clinically-relevant manner
- Analyze medical and clinical feasibility and value of new products
- Conduct literature reviews for clinical evaluation of new products
- Analyze medical evidence and literature to develop clinical evaluation plans for new products
- Contribute to the planning and execution of clinical studies and product validation projects
- Stay up-to-date on the latest research and trends in the field
- Support commercial activities and post-marketing surveillance with medical intelligence
A little about you…
- MSc or PhD in healthcare, biological sciences, or a similar field welcome if other qualifications are matching accordingly, MD qualifications is a plus
- 3+ years of clinical work experience in the medical field, and/or academic/industry experience in clinical research, scientific writing, and statistics
- Well-organized with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Project management is your second nature, always aiming for efficient management and reaching of deadlines
- Have a positive and resilient attitude, even when encountering problems or challenges
- Comfortable working both independently and on a team, within a fast-paced and flexible startup environment
- A great writer who can explain complex medical topics in an easy to understand way. You understand the importance of writing and wording and leverage that to substantially impact our value proposition and ultimately deliver value to both scientific and typical consumer audiences
- Experience with ISO standards, clinical study requirements (ICH GCP, US 21 CFR 50, 812, and other guidelines/regulations) and medical device regulations is a plus
- Fluent in English, German skills valued - any other languages are a plus
A little about us…
Bloom is an international company, with home bases in Zürich and Vienna. We are closely affiliated with venture-capitalists in Europe and overseas. Our team has proven experience in the European healthtech, home-testing and medical research sectors and a proven track record of resilience in the competitive startup scene.
We value self-motivation and self-awareness, entrepreneurship, long-term thinking and collaborative teamwork. We are in the healthcare space and this requires us to constantly reflect upon how we impact the lives of our users. After all, we care for their health.
What you can expect:
- Working in a next-generation healthtech company, building and scaling a market from anew.
- Flexible work hours
- Ability to organize home-office days
- Flat-hierarchy, with an open communication style and feedback
- Team activities and outings (hiking, team retreats, etc.)
- Networking opportunities at startup events
- Wellness and Mental Health Initiatives for all
- Yearly Vienna transit card
- An international work environment with English as the working language
- Investment in your further education and learning
- Spacious, open-plan office in the 1st district
- Opportunity to contribute to a more prevention focused and patient centered future of the healthcare industry
For this full-time position, we offer a competitive, minimum yearly gross salary starting at 49.000€, negotiable, depending on your skills and experience.
Like what you read?
To apply, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org! We are proud of our diverse and international team and are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we don’t discriminate in our hiring based on age, gender, race, or anything else. We look forward to receiving your cover letter and CV.
Your privacy is important to Bloom thus we comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). When applying with us @bloom diagnostics we will process your personal data provided by you for the purpose of handling your job application on the legal basis of a pre-contractual relationship. In your best interest, to inform you of new job opportunities suited for you, we will keep your application data for 24 months. After that period we will delete it. If you do not want us to keep your application data, we will delete it earlier upon your instructions. If you have further questions regarding data handling, do not hesitate to reach out to us: email@example.com.