marzo 22, 2021
for a fast growing and innovative health tech company.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, our teams are currently working from home, and we are onboarding new hires remotely.
We believe in a future where healthcare is more accessible. That’s why we work with specialised, self-motivated minds developing home testing systems that combine diagnostics technology with medical knowledge and data. We have built and continue to develop a beautiful, integrated mobile app to accompany our medical hardware, enabling people to proactively connect to their health status in the comfort of their homes. We are looking for an additional iOS colleague to help with this mission.
A little about your future role…
We offer a permanent, full-time position based in Vienna. You will:
- Be part of a highly motivated team in an agile environment
- Closely collaborate with team members from various departments
- Have the possibility to bring in your own ideas and thereby shape the future of Bloom Diagnostics with every task
- Take ownership of delivering new features to our customers
- Contribute technical ideas and suggestions to enhance the direction of the product
- Improve the stability and performance of our product
- Write well-organised, readable, maintainable, and testable code
- Have the opportunity to grow personally and professionally
- Solve challenging problems using innovative solutions
A little about you…
- 3+ years of experience in professional, native iOS development
- Experience with Swift, iOS design patterns and frameworks, SwiftUI and Combine
- Debugging skills and hands-on experience with Instruments
- Experience using Git (Gitflow) and working with REST APIs
- Solid understanding of software design patterns and clean code principles
- Excellent skills in writing readable, maintainable and testable code as well as outstanding problem solving abilities
- Experience with various kinds of testing (unit tests, integration tests, snapshot tests, UI tests) and automation (using e.g. fastlane and GitLab CI)
- Well-organized with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- A positive and resilient attitude, even when encountering problems or when things go haywire
- Comfortable working both independently and on a team, within a fast-paced and flexible startup environment
- Staying up to date with the latest developments in iOS Development
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Eligible to work in Austria
Nice to have:
- Software as a Medical Device
- Bluetooth Low Energy (CoreBluetooth) and NFC (CoreNFC)
- ISO standards and documentation in general
A little about us…
Bloom is an international company, with home bases in Zurich and Vienna. Our team has proven experience in the European healthtech, home-testing and medical research sectors and a proven track record of resilience in the competitive startup scene.
We value self-motivation and self-awareness, entrepreneurship, long-term thinking and collaborative teamwork. We are in the healthcare space and this requires us to constantly reflect upon how we impact the lives of our users. After all, we care for their health.
What we can offer you:
- Working in a next-generation healthtech company, building and scaling a market from anew
- Flexible work hours and ability to organise home-office days.
- Flat-hierarchy, with an open communication style and feedback.
- Team activities
- Working with an internationally diverse, young and dynamic team where English is the company language
- Spacious office in 1st district Vienna (with awesome places to go for lunch and after work drinks), free coffee and tea and fruit
- Yearly Vienna transit card.
- Opportunity to contribute to a future where healthcare will be more prevention-focused and patient-centered
Like what you read?
To apply, send us an email at email@example.com! We look forward to receiving your CV and references to your most recent software projects. We are proud of our diverse and international team and are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we don’t discriminate in our hiring based on age, gender, race, or anything else.
Your privacy is important to Bloom thus we comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). When applying with us @bloom diagnostics we will process your personal data provided by you for the purpose of handling your job application on the legal basis of a pre-contractual relationship. In your best interest, to inform you of new job opportunities suited for you, we will keep your application data for 24 months. After that period we will delete it. If you do not want us to keep your application data, we will delete it earlier upon your instructions. If you have further questions regarding data handling, do not hesitate to reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For this full-time position, we offer a competitive, annual gross salary starting at € 58.000, negotiable and is the very least we would pay, depending on your skills and experience.